Our services are offered to any person who encounters barriers associated with psychosocial factors that disrupt, delay or sabotage the maintenance or return-to-work effort.
Our team of occupational therapists offer a diverse range of experience and expertise to meet the many needs of clients with work disability and presenting different health conditions, including:
- Mental health problems (including Major Depression, Adjustment and Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), burnout, stress, psychological harassment problems, addiction or others)
- Cancer survivorship
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Concussion Syndrome
Through Globalité customized and goal-oriented programs, we will help by:
- Treating you as a whole person, not just the site of the illness or injury;
- Allowing you to regain confidence in your abilities and move on with your life;
- Addressing personal and environmental factors (including psychosocial factors) affecting your ability to function adequately in your worker’s role;
- Assessing your capacity to work and the activities you could perform;
- Advising about modifications to your work environment or work practices to support your success;
- Working with you, your physician (and other health professionals) and your employer to design a plan to help you continue your recovery while returning to work;
- Helping you to plan the actions required to meet your goals and change the behaviors required to achieve a higher level of well-being.
The sooner YOU, your employer, your physician and the insurer start planning your recovery at work, the greater your chances are for a successful outcome.
Did you know:
- If you are unable to work due to injury or illness and you have income protection/disability insurance, you may be entitled to rehabilitation assistance from your income protection insurance policy.
- If you are on a compensation claim (worker’s compensation, motor-vehicule accident, disability insurance), you can choose your own rehabilitation provider.
- If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to paid assistance from SAAQ or private insurer.
Make an Impact on YOUR Life.