Globalité offers custom workshops, trainings and conferences. These present the latest trends in health and well-being, occupational health, work disability prevention and rehabilitation.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to increase knowledge, develop new behaviors, change, generate ideas and improve practices.
Here are a few frequently mentioned subjects:
- Mental health at work
- Protecting your mental health at work
- Stress management
- Healthy living
- Dealing with chronic illness
- Dealing with chronic pain
- Work disability management
- Work disability prevention model
- Return to work best practices
- Accommodation process
- Roles of the players in work disability management
Globalité holds a certificate issued from the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail1 and therefore, is recognized as an accredited training organization as per the Act to promote workforce skills development and recognition.
1 Commission des partenaires du marché du travail: https://www.cpmt.gouv.qc.ca/organisation/index.asp